What We Remove
777-Junk can remove just about anything from your home or business as long as it's non-hazardous.
Some of the most popular items we remove include:
- Furniture - Sofas, tables, mattresses/box springs, chairs, dressers, desks, carpet and pads
- Appliances - Refrigerators, freezers, stoves, dishwashers, washers/dryers
- Electronics - TV's of any size, computers, monitors, printers, stereo equipment
- General Junk - Boxes, tools, toys, clothing, bicycles, exercise equipment
- Yard Waste - Branches, limbs, tree trimmings, firewood, fences
- Construction & Remodel Debris - Lumber, drywall, deck materials, old cabinets, counter tops, tile, mirrors, toilets
- Other Junk - Lawn mowers, hot tubs, patio furniture, tires, play sets, satellite dishes
- And just about anything else you want removed
Where do we haul it from?
- Homes, garages, attics
- Offices, buildings, warehouses
- Rental and investment properties
- Storage units
- Construction sites
Who is our customer?
- People that are moving
- Businesses and retailers
- Real estate agents, brokers, landlords and property managers
- Government agencies and charities
- And you!
Because of government regulations and environmental issues, there are a few items that we are prohibited from removing. These include:
- Gasoline, oil, kerosene, paint, chemicals and furniture stains
- Explosives and corrosives
- Ammunition and fireworks
- Propane tanks, cylinders and oxygen tanks
- Or anything containing any of these elements